Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a new year with new goals!

It's a new year- 2014!  With that comes new resolutions, well goals really. 

I don't like the word resolution.  I have made resolutions and never followed through with them.  You know the ones like:  lose XX amount of pounds, keep my house spotless, etc.  It's not that I can't do those things, it's just that they are unrealistic.

So, this year I am determined to set goals for myself, AND meet them.  All of them.  My hubby and I are setting some for our family.  We are going to push each other to be the best of ourselves, even more than we ever have.

So what goals have you made- personal and/or professional?


I did not update this blog like I had planned in 2013.  Well, it really began in May when I went back to college.  I just didn't have to time to take full time grad classes, be a mom and wife, and do all of my daily stuff along with teaching to update the blog.  But, in 2014, I am going to work on changing that.  I hope to update every other week.  Sounds reasonable, right?

Another goal I have is to be a better teacher.  There is always room for improvement :)


Hope you all celebrated New Year's with ones that you love...I did.

Happy 2014 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment