Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm walking in my first Relay for Life

Last night, I signed up to walk in my first Relay for Life in Minerva, OH on July 13-14.  I am walking as a member of TEAM VRUDNEY.

For those of you who read this and remember, my BFF Jaime's hubby was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in April 2012.  His cancer is Stage 4 and there is no remission for him.  

On July 13-14, I will be walking in honor of those that I know who are currently fighting their battles with cancer- Ryan Vrudney and Marty Hatcher- and who have won their battles with cancer- Colton Cook and Cathy Mix.

Please check out this short video from the American Cancer Society and if you are able to donate even a small amount, every dollar counts towards finding a cure to cancer.

2012 Relay For Life of Minerva, Ohio: Video Page - Remember | The American Cancer Society - 2012 Relay For Life of Minerva, Ohio

I'm hoping that my small part can make a difference in someone else's life!

Have a blessed Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment