Thursday, March 29, 2012

My blog received an award :)

So, I was surprised on Wednesday night to open my email and see that someone posted a comment leaving me a Lovely Blog Award.  Thank you to Co-Kindering for visiting my blog and giving me the award!

 

When you get this award, you pay it forward.  Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 (ish) other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

Here are my "lovely" bloggers:

1 - Kid's Reading Activities

2 - Sprinkles to Kindergarten

3 - Apples and ABC's

4 - Teach Preschool

5 - happy hooligans

6 - Pre-school Play

7 - Messy Kids

8 - Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

9 - Tots and Me

10 - Topics in Early Childhood Education

Thanks to everyone who is visiting my blog.  In just about a month, I have had almost 1,000 hits.  If you visit and like what you read or see, please follow me.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog award! I am your newest follower!!!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet surprise! Thank you for the award and I am now one of your new followers! I love the toothbrush activity you shared in an earlier post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, you are too sweet! Thank you for the blog award! Your blog is precious!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete