Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Update:  Oh geez...I thought that this published.  I am obviously still getting used to doing this.  Sorry for the delay!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ms. P was in charge of planning and teaching again this week.  On Tuesday, the kiddos did crayon rubbings of the first letter of their first name.  They enjoyed doing this and it was good fine motor practice for them.


The MWF kiddos worked a little more on their AAB Patterning.  They are really understanding this and we are going to move on to ABB Patterning after Spring Break.


The leprechaun came to visit our classroom on Wednesday and Thursday.  The leprechaun made a HUGE mess but did leave gold coins and bead necklaces for the kiddos for their trouble.







The kiddos had a blast for St. Patrick's Day and Ms. P did an awesome job planning and teaching both weeks.  Two more weeks until Spring Break...topics coming up are Spring and Flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog and the pictures that you pinned - love the spring handprints! I have a new blog too! I am looking forward to following you. I left you a Lovely Blog Award on my blog for you to pick up!

    ReplyDelete